- Online Credits State Approvals
- Continuing Education Courses
- Continuing Education FAQs
- Contact Us
- Online Store
Register for free and we'll load a free course to your account*.
Idaho Acupuncture Continuing Education
Idaho Accepts OnlineCE.com Online Courses
Idaho Acupuncture Continuing Education Requirements: 15 hours of approved continuing education annually.
Idaho Accepts 15 hours of Online Acupuncture Continuing Education Courses per annual renewal cycle.
Idaho licensed Acupuncturists may meet their continuing education requirements by taking courses that are offered by a NCCAOM approved PDA provider.
OnlineCE.com is an approved provider by NCCAOM® as a Professional Development Activities (PDA) Provider. OnlineCE.com's NCCAOM PDA Provider number is 1093.
State of Idaho Acupuncture Continuing Education Requirements
Idaho Acupuncture Continuing Education requirements posted on this page are based upon the most up to date information available. Idaho Acupuncture continuing education requirements are subject to change and therefore, Idaho Acupuncture licensee's are ultimately responsible for being up to date with the Idaho Acupuncture continuing education requirements.
Continuing education courses offered on OnlineCE.com provide Online CEU for Idaho Acupuncturists. The online courses enhance the knowledge bases of the Acupuncturist to enhance their clinical therapy practice. Free 1 hour approved online continuing education course for new Idaho Acupuncturists who register with www.OnlineCE.com
Course Topics Include (but are not limited to):
- Acupuncture: Tongue Diagnosis Online Courses
- Acupuncture: Homeostatic Acupuncture Points Online Courses
- Acupuncture: Functional Acupuncture Online Courses
- Acupuncture: Qi Online Courses
- Acupuncture: Ying Yang Online Courses
- Acupuncture: Needling Techniques Online Courses
- Acupuncture: San Jiao Online Courses